Choosing a Real Estate Agent
There are lots of things to consider when choosing a real estate agent to sell your property:
Can they display their local knowledge of your area?
- Do they have the right attitude?
- Do they listen to your concerns and answer your questions?
- Can they detail exactly how they will approach selling your property?
- Will they clearly outline the activities and marketing they will undertake?
- Will they be honest and act in your best interests?
- Do they have any comparable previous sales they can show?
- Did they offer proof of a database of buyers ready to market your property to?
Darren Mansell & First National Albion Park is the agent you are looking for.
Choosing the best agent to sell my home?
There are many things to consider when choosing an agent, these are a few key points for you to consider:
- Agents should have a high degree of professionalism and dedication to their work. They should have a good reputation, and still be committed to impressing you and working hard.
- Does the agent you’re investigating appear interested in your property – or is it just another one in a line of many they’re hoping to nab as a listing?
- Using popular, successful agents can be great. They’re obviously pleasing lots of people. But if they’re serving too many clients their attention might be split and you might not get the focus you want or need.
- When researching, get a sense of how you fit into the agent’s big picture, and whether you’re likely to fade into the background once you sign on the dotted line.
Darren Mansell & First National Albion Park are committed to working hard for you, we show a genuine interest in your property, your goals and your future. We treat each property with the individual attention it deserves, and we keep our vendors informed about every aspect of the sale process of their property.